• New York State Mid-Amateur- 2003 Medalist qualifier - 2007 Medalist qualifier
• 2001,2012 and 2013 Syracuse District two ball champion
• 2010 Syracuse District Am runner up
• 2010 Syracuse District two ball runner up
• 2011 Ashe Am runner up – This is a major local tournament
• 2011 Syracuse District Am runner up
• Multiple club championships
• 7 time Mitchell Cup Team
• UX Open 3rd place finish.
• Picard Cup Participant
• Baltusrol Invitational participant
• Williams Cup participant
• Bud Culligan - champion.
• See-way Champion- 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015
• Tuscarora invitational champion – 2001 and 2006
• Oswego Stable ford – 3 time champion
• Pocono Fall Classic - champion
Course Records held
Timber Banks Golf Club, Baldwinsville NY 2011
Charity work related to golf:
• Past chairman for the National Kidney Foundation golf event for three years. We rose over $50,000 each year I chaired the event.
• McMann-Ryan House for child abuse. Twenty golfers raised in the ballpark of $100,000 for child abuse by getting sponsors and playing 100 holes of golf in one day. I have done this for 10 years (yes, you are tired when completed)
• Todds Fund for children. I am part of a group of golfers who raise money to help children in need by playing 72 holes in one day.
Jonathan's Landing - Fazio Medal Course
High school team
UNC-Greensboro and Buffalo