Hogan Award: 10 semifinalists named
The 10 semifinalists for The Ben Hogan Award have been announced. The Ben Hogan Award is presented annually to the top men’s NCAA Division I, II or III or NJCAA college golfer taking into account college and amateur events over a 12-month period.
The 10 players are:
• Julien Brun (TCU, So.)
• Albin Choi (NC State, Jr.)
• Sean Dale (North Florida, Sr.)
• Michael Kim (California, So.)
• Cheng-Tsung Pan (Washington, So.)
• Patrick Rodgers (Stanford, So.)
• Brandon Stone (Texas, Fr.),
• Justin Thomas (Alabama, So.)
• Chris Williams (Washington, Sr.)
• Bobby Wyatt (Alabama, Jr.).
The 10 players will be pared down to three finalists on May 8.
The winner will be named at the Colonial Country Club on May 20 prior to the start of the PGA Tour’s Crowne Plaza Invitational.