Carolinas Open Second Round Suspended
BROWNS SUMMIT, NC (May 9, 2012) --The second round of the Carolinas Open was suspended due to a dangerous weather system at 2:35 PM. A significant amount of rain came down, and at 6:00 PM, the decision was made that the golf course could not return to a playable condition until the morning of Thursday, May 10. Play will resume at 8:00 AM. Competitors who were interrupted must be in the cart staging area at 7:30 AM so that attendance can be taken and golf carts can roll at 7:45 AM in order to have everyone in position in time. After the second round concludes, the 36-hole cut will be made to the low 60 scores and ties. The third and final round will then commence via shotgun at 1:15 PM. All competitors who survive the cut must be in the cart staging area at that time. Any competitors who wish to withdraw must inform a CPGA or Bryan Park GC staff member. If that is you, please ensure that you do not possess a fellow competitor's score card.
View results for Carolinas Open Golf Tournament