CARLSBAD, Calif. (May 23, 2011) -- Amateurgolf.com announces the 2011 Player Staff Program and welcomes all current members to submit an application to join.
The 25 initial Player Staff Program members will play a vital role in helping amateurgolf.com members decide which clubs and courses to play and what gear and accessories to buy. The program will also provide feedback to our sponsors -- Player Staff members will be periodically selected to demo new equipment, balls, and accessories.
In exchange for your help in providing us with information on your golf habits and the equipment you use, you'll receive the following:
* Lightweight Amateurgolf.com Player Staff stand bag
* Sleeve of Titleist balls for each product review
* Your choice of Lamkin grips; full set and putter
* Discounted Hot Stix Golf Fitting
* One pair of Sundog golf sunglasses, several models to choose from
* Periodic opportunities to test new products and do course reviews
* Complimentary membership on amateurgolf.com for the entire time you are an active Player Staff member
And that's just the beginning - as more sponsors come on board and see what we are doing, the "perks" will get better and better. It will be up to the staff members to make it successful, and amateurgolf.com will supply review suggestions, coaching, editing, and a monthly newsletter.
Interested in applying? Fill out the application using the link below. We are looking for a diverse group of players who play equipment from our sponsors and other manufacturers as well. Selection criteria are as follows:
1.) You must be an active member of amateurgolf.com with a complete profile including "what's in my bag" when your application is submitted.
2.) Please be age 16 or over.
3.) You should possess a strong knowledge of the competitive amateur game, either as a past or current player or tournament administrator.
4.) Finally, you will be judged on the creativity of your application and quality of your writing.
To apply now, please click here>