Robby Shelton of Alabama has slim lead in latest Palmer Cup ranking
NORMAN, Okla. — The Golf Coaches Association of America released its April 2nd update for the Palmer Cup rankings, with Alabama sophomore Robby Shelton holding a slim advantage over fellow sophomore Maverick McNealy of Stanford. The top six golfers from the final ranking in the Spring from both the United States and Europe shall be among the 10 individuals selected to compete in the Palmer Cup at Rich Harvest Farms June 12-14.
Palmer Cup teams will be announced April 17.
Below is a list of the current top-10, from both the United States and Europe teams.
1. Robby Shelton, Alabama
2. Maverick McNealy, Stanford
3. Beau Hossler, Texas
4. Lee McCoy, Georgia
5. Hunter Stewart, Vanderbilt
6. Kyle Jones, Baylor
7. Jack Maguire, Florida State
8. Will Starke, South Carolina
9. Hank Lebioda, Florida State
10. Charlie Danielson, Illinois
1. Jon Rahm, Arizona State
2. Rowin Caron, Florida State
3. Max Rottluff, Arizona State
4. Adrian Meronk, East Tennessee State
5. Clement Sordet, Texas Tech
6. Teremoana Beaucousin, Kennesaw State
7. Kristoffer Ventura, Oklahoma State
8. Tomasz Anderson, Jacksonville State
9. Thomas Detry, Illinois
10. Matthias Schwab, Texas A&M
For more on the Palmer Cup, visit their website: palmercup.org
ABOUT THE Palmer Cup
The annual Ryder Cup-style competition features
top collegiate players from the United States
against their counterparts from Europe.
Each team will now be comprised of 10 players.
The event will continue to feature 24 matches
with every player required to compete twice.
Players must participate in either the four-ball or
foursomes matches and in one of the two rounds
of singles matches.
View Complete Tournament Information