Bermuda preps for Grey Goose World Par-3 Championship
SOUTHAMPTON, Bermuda (March 25, 2014) --
A stacked international field featuring
former Ryder Cup players, PGA and European
Tour winners and some of the best club
professionals from the United States and
Canada highlight the Grey Goose World Par 3
Championship in Bermuda.
The 36-hole championship, which takes place
March 29-30 at Turtle Hill Golf Club at the
Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda has a total
purse of $75,000.
The professional championship is highlighted
• Former Ryder Cup member and five-time
European Tour winner Barry Lane
• Seven-time European Tour winner and
former Ryder Cup member Ronan
• PGA Tour winner Ian Leggatt
• Three-time European Senior Tour winner
• Two-time European Tour winner Mark
• Five-time European Seniors Tour winner Bill
• Two-time European Seniors Tour winner
Gordon Brand Jr.
• European Tour player Oscar Floren
• Bermuda native and WEB.com player
• PGA Tour Canada winner Michael Gligic
• The No.-1 ranked player from the PGA of
Canada Player Rankings Billy
• European Senior Tour player Glenn
• Former WEB.com winner and Golf Channel
television personality Charlie
• Former champions of the Grey Goose World
Par 3 Championship Jordan Mitchell
(2013), Ian Doig (2012) and Daniel
Augustus (2010) are also in the field looking
secure the title yet again.
Win McMurry of The Golf Channel is also in the
field and along with Rymer hosts
Saturday evening's Golf Live Dinner at the
In addition to the professionals in the
championship, the 152-player field is rounded
by an impressive list of amateur golfers-from
Bermuda, the United States, Canada and
Europe-vying for titles in the men's, women's
and senior amateur divisions.
AmateurGolf.com will have in-person
coverage and updates from the event courtesy
The Golf Connection's Tom Jaronski, who's
playing in the event.